You will meet people and build long term relationships. Through face to face meetings, you will surface the needs of a client, analyze these needs and provide solutions that these needs will be met.
And while earning your keep, you will be able to assure clients of health care when they need it and to help clients be financially independent come their golden years.
There are three sales positions you can chose from:
- Health Counselor
- GROUP MANAGER
- AGENCY MANAGER
Here are the licensing requirements to become a sales associate:
- At least 18 years old
- At least college level
- Attend Caritas Health Associates Marketing Profession Program (CHAMPP) seminar
- Fill up Health Counselor Application Form & Contract (HC-AFC) and have it endorsed by Agency or Group Manager and Branch Manager
- Attach a photocopy of a valid ID with picture, signature & address
- Pay the license fee of P200
Note: A sales associate is not considered as an employee yet enjoys some of the benefits a Caritas Health Shield employee has such as medical services, provident fund, and incentives and rewards.
If you are interested, you may contact any of the following Marketing Officers:
- For Metro Manila
VP Lydia K. Domingo
Tel. No.: 0917-3103257
- For Bohol, Cagayan Valley, Cebu, and Tarlac
SAVP Ronald D. Acolola
Tel. No.: 0917-3103262
- For Batangas (Tanauan & Lipa) Laguna, Quezon, Pampanga, Cagayan De Oro, Iligan City & Bukidnon
SAVP Rafael Josel C. Ibarreta
- For Bataan, Bulacan (Baliuag, Marilao, Meycauayan & Malolos) Negros Occidental, Olongapo, Rizal & Zambales
VP Eulogio S. Abalajon II, M. D.
- For Albay, Baguio, Camarines Norte & Sur, Ilocos Sur, La Union, Pangasinan & Nueva Ecija
SAVP Agripino V. Molina
- For Batangas (Batangas City & Balayan), Mindoro and North & South Cotabato
AVP Harold D. Marentes
Tel. No.: 0917-3103271
- For Negros Oriental, Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur
AVP Conrado C. Ragay
Tel. No.: 0917-3103274
- For Cavite
AMM Noel B. Yap
Tel. No.: 0917-3103281
- For Davao del Norte and Sur
AMM Mary Jeam M. Aninao
- For Agusan del Norte, Surigao del Norte, Leyte and Western Samar
AMM Leonardo D. Sison
- For Panay Island
AMM Magi M. Martinez
Tel. No.: 0917-3103284
With CARITAS HEALTH SHIELD, you determine how much you want to earn (Effort = Income). For every sale generated a percentage is given to you in the form of Commissions. Commissions* are given for new business premiums and renewal premiums.
Earn as much as P 16,985 per month on your personal sales as a Health Counselor and as much as 509,550 in a year
*Commission schedule varies among products.
Training and Development
Your success will depend upon the sales process you use and the product solutions you develop for your clients. Caritas Health Shield will provide you with the essential skills and competencies to get you started and become a producer.
Early in your career, we will focus on helping you provide solutions for your clients, we offer:
Products training to give you a good grasp of what you will be offering your prospects. Caritas Health Shield has two programs for product training namely CHAMPP (Caritas Health Associates Marketing Program Process) and CHARTS (Caritas Health Associates Refresher Training Seminar) which is a program to deepen your understanding of the products.
Sales process training to help you understand your client’s needs and match these needs to Caritas Health Shield Product solutions, thus help you develop and grow your clientele. The program for the sales process training is CHOICES (Caritas Health Options In Convincing & Earning Sales)
Group or Agency management training, in the event of a promotion or decision to manage your own sales group, will facilitate your transition from selling to managing. The program for recruitment is the Caritas Health Invitational Career Assessment (CHICA).